Monday 17 July 2017

Brain Dominance

After reading Ch.9 The Brain and Cognitive Functioning I wanted to find out a few things about myself regarding brain dominance and emotional intelligence.

Here are the results:

Right or left

I am right brain dominant but seem to be fairly equal. I am not surprised by the results as I feel I am fairly balanced when I look at the characteristics or right and left hemisphere dominant persons.
If you would like to take the test click on this link. I do find this very interesting because I have been in the science field most of my life (left brain) but have a very creative side (right) . I feel the profession of teaching allows me to do both!


http://www.cartoonaday.com/images/cartoons/2012/05/right-brain-left-brain-fnl-598x441.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment